Saint Junípero Serra Parish
- March 31st, 2017: Saint Francis of Assisi Church and Saint Margaret Mary Church were merged by the Archdiocese of Hartford to become Saint Junípero Serra Parish. Father Jorge Castro is our Administrator.
St. Francis of Assisi Church
- November 1942: Construction of the Church was completed.
Saint Margaret Mary Church
- Fall 1961: Saint Margaret Mary Parish was established and the Reverend Thomas C. O’Neil was appointed as pastor.
- October 4, 1961: Saint Margaret Mary Parish was incorporated with the appointment of John Nachyly, Jr. and Francis Coleman as trustees of the parish.
- September 23, 1962: The groundbreaking ceremony for the new buildings took place after a very successful fund drive which soon reached its minimum goal of $250,000.